Tea is great for diet and weight loss is no longer a secret and among the various types of tea, green tea is the best option for weight loss diet. Green tea is made from unfermented leaves of Camellia sinenis, the same plant used to make oolong tea and black tea. What makes them different is how it was processed. Black tea is fully fermented and oolong tea is partially fermented, green tea is totally unfermented. So, the next question is how to get all the health benefits of green tea? Lipton is one of the brands that well-known for its various tea products and Lipton diet green tea is one of its top recommended products you should try.
What Is Lipton Diet Green Tea?
Lipton is a brand owned by Unilever and focuses on tea product only. There are various types of Lipton and for green tea there are some options you could choose as part of daily diet such as:
For ready to drink Lipton product is:
From Matcha variant, specific Japanese recipe of green tea are.
The health benefits of Japanese green tea is claimed to be more than regular green tea.
There are also several Lipton Green Tea products with mixed fruit ingredients with fruit flavor such as:
Lipton also made some innovations by producing free-caffeine tea:
Those are the list of Lipton Green Tea product. Though one of the health benefits of drinking green tea for weight loss, the next question is whether those products are excellent solution for weight loss?
Health Benefits of Lipton Diet Green Tea
Lipton Diet Green Tea may have claim to be one of the solutions offered for you who are currently in a diet program and below is the list of health benefits of Lipton Diet Green Tea you should know, so you are no longer in doubt to add this delicious beverage to your daily diet.
When talking about low calories beverage almost all types of tea are low in calories especially green tea. The unfermented process has its own perks because it makes all the nutrients contained in the tea leaves remain the same. So, whenever you need to drink a beverage, instead of choosing creamy coffee which is packed with calories is better to switch your beverage option to green tea instead.
Green tea produced by Lipton is well known to be excellent in burning unnecessary fat. It makes it excellent beverage for weight loss. It is packed with a catechin which has important role in inhibiting the fatty liver and increasing the insulin insensitivity. Insulin has prominent role in breaking down glucose into glycogen to be used as energy and not stored as fat cells.
When talking about diet program, weight loss solution most people forget about the role of liver in this matter. Liver has prominent function in producing insulin which has role turning glucose into glycogen which later used as energy. When liver is not functioning optimally, not only obesity that may occur but also certain types of diabetes because liver could not product insulin and body cannot turn glucose, instead it may cause the spike of blood sugar level.
Well, it is a common knowledge that green tea is excellent source of antioxidants. One of the powerful antioxidant you could find in green tea is polyphenol. This type of antioxidant is well known to be the reason behind healthy skin and ideal body shape. Besides polyphenols there is also EGCG (Epigallocatecin Galate), one more type of powerful antioxidant loaded in green tea.
When it comes to weight loss, the key of permanent ideal weight is healthy metabolism. Drinking green tea regularly could help improving body metabolism to promote healthy diet.
It is a common knowledge that green tea contains calming effect that could help you combating stress. Whenever you feel stressful a glass of Lipton Diet Green Tea is not only relaxing your mind but also preventing your body from gaining weight because stress is one of the reasons behind weight gain problem.
Anxiety and stress could be caused by insomnia. Those who have this problem are likely having obesity problem as well. So, to help you managing your ideal weight, you could start by adding green tea to your daily diet for the better sleep at night and the better you in the morning.
When it comes to the full benefits of green tea you should go to the original green tea while Lipton is an easy option. Thats why you should aware of some cautions below:
The key of weight loss is not about how many cup you drink green tea in a day but closely related to how healthy your body metabolism is and how you take care of your body, whether you eat healthy food or not, do regular exercise or not. Lipton Diet Green Tea may claim they provide the solution but it is just a supporting role to optimize your effort. The list of health benefits of Lipton Diet Green Tea mentioned above may motivate you besides who doesnt love a cup of delicious and healthy green tea after an intense workout?
Read the original:
7 Health Benefits of Lipton Diet Green Tea for Weight Loss ...
- Green Tea Extract Market Size And Forecast to 2028 |Finlay, Akbar Brothers, Martin Bauer Group, Tata Global Beverages, Amax NutraSource Designer... - June 21st, 2022
- What is White Tea and what makes it so expensive? - Times of India - June 21st, 2022
- Beetroot Found to Be Natural Sports Performance Enhancer - The Epoch Times - June 21st, 2022
- Whats the right tea for me? - TimesLIVE - June 12th, 2022
- This Is the #1 Best Tea for Cancer Patients, New Research Suggests Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - June 12th, 2022
- Caffeine in Skin Care: Does It Actually Work? - Everyday Health - June 12th, 2022
- Fitness Master food philosophy, 'food combining': not the same Times News Online - tnonline.com - June 12th, 2022
- Green or Black Tea - Which is Better? - India West - June 4th, 2022
- What are the benefits of drinking tea? - indulgexpress - June 4th, 2022
- So Is Coffee Bad for You in Any Way? Here Are the Possible Benefits and Drawbacks of Drinking Coffee - Self - June 4th, 2022
- Drinking Habits That Speed Up Belly Fat Loss in Your 50s, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - June 4th, 2022
- Want to Live Longer? Keep Adding This to Your Morning Coffee - The Beet - June 4th, 2022
- Drink up, its tea-rrific - Bangalore Mirror - June 4th, 2022
- Superfoods and why you should eat them - The News International - June 4th, 2022
- 4 Drinks to Strengthen Your Bones As You Age, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - June 4th, 2022
- Consuming This Beverage May Reduce Risk of Cancers, Say Experts Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - June 4th, 2022
- Soothing teas to deal with painful menstrual cramps - India New England - June 4th, 2022
- Green Tea and Matcha Market will witness tremendous growth and COVID-19 analysis by 2029 The Greater Binghamton Business Journal - The Greater... - June 4th, 2022
- Healthy Habits That Are Proven To Make You Look Younger Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - June 4th, 2022
- Adaptogenic-rich Caffeinated Beverages May Help those with Fatigue According to Clarkson University Research - Clarkson University News - June 4th, 2022
- Health benefits of 'true tea' support including drink in dietary guidelines, researchers argue - FoodNavigator-USA.com - May 16th, 2022
- 5 Unexpected Benefits Of Caffeine That You May Not Know About - mindbodygreen.com - May 16th, 2022
- Does green tea help in reducing belly fat? - India Today - May 16th, 2022
- These 5 Ingredients Helped Me Improve The Texture On My Combination Skin | Femina.in - Femina - May 16th, 2022
- Green Tea vs. Coffee: Which Is Better for Your Health? - May 3rd, 2022
- Green Tea vs. Black Tea: Which Is Healthier? - May 3rd, 2022
- Can certain foods really stave off dementia? - Deccan Herald - May 3rd, 2022
- Foods That Can Cause Acne - YouBeauty - May 3rd, 2022
- The Global Green Tea Market is expected to grow by $ 5.48 bn during 2022-2026 progressing at a CAGR of 5.99% during the forecast period - Yahoo... - April 20th, 2022
- Take A Sip Of Freshly Made Strawberry Green Tea And Enjoy These Benefits | Femina.in - Femina - April 20th, 2022
- Green Tea and Covid: Is There a Relationship? - Healthline - April 7th, 2022
- 10 Japanese superfoods to boost your health - Japan Today - April 7th, 2022
- World Health Day 2022: Boost Your Health This Summer With These Immunity Boosting Foods - NDTV - April 7th, 2022
- Coffee and Ulcerative Colitis: What's the Relationship? - Healthline - April 7th, 2022
- What are the best supplements for weight loss? - Sportskeeda - April 7th, 2022
- Surprising benefits of green tea with honey - CitySpidey.com - March 26th, 2022
- Drinking habits that can speed up weight loss process - Times of India - March 26th, 2022
- Green Tea Face Mask: What Are the Benefits and How to Make ... - January 22nd, 2022
- The 21 Proven Health Benefits of Green Tea - FCER - January 22nd, 2022
- Ways Green Tea Supports Weight Loss, Says Science Eat ... - January 22nd, 2022
- 8 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Kombucha Tea - January 22nd, 2022
- Health Benefits of Green Tea Extract Cleveland Clinic - January 22nd, 2022
- Worker Claims Job 'Removed the Free Tea Flavor' Because They Were Using It in Viral Post - Newsweek - January 22nd, 2022
- The Health Benefits of Tea for Longevity - Livestrong - January 7th, 2022
- Add these 5 healthy beverages to your new year resolution & see the change | FNB News - fnbnews.com - January 7th, 2022
- Want to lose your holiday weight? 5 Teas that will help with weight management & aid weight loss - PINKVILLA - January 7th, 2022
- 7 effective tips to naturally detox your body | Loop St. Lucia - Loop News St. Lucia - January 7th, 2022
- Im a Longevity and Anti-Aging Expert, and This Is My Hot Drink of Choice - Well+Good - December 26th, 2021
- Enjoy teatime with these super healthy and delicious brews - The Indian Express - December 26th, 2021
- Tea and health - Sentinelassam - The Sentinel Assam - December 26th, 2021
- Eat These 14 Foods High in Antioxidants for Optimal Health - The Manual - December 13th, 2021
- Boost Immunity Naturally - Try These Basil (Tulsi) Drinks To Fight Infections - NDTV Food - December 13th, 2021
- Global Tea Markets Report 2021-2025 - Functional Benefits of Tea & New Product Launches Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - November 27th, 2021
- Pomegranate Benefits on the Skin, Know here - News Track English - November 27th, 2021
- Type 2 diabetes: The best type of foods to help lower your blood sugars what to eat - Daily Express - November 27th, 2021
- 7 'Japanese' Foods No One Eats in Japan Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - November 27th, 2021
- What Is a Superfood, Anyway? - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - November 12th, 2021
- 6 Types Of Drinks That Are Good For Your Health - Salon Priv Magazine - November 12th, 2021
- Tea recipes that can help protect from the side-effects of pollution - Times of India - November 12th, 2021
- CFTRI Develops a Technology that could be a New Source of Income for Coffee Growers - Krishi Jagran - November 12th, 2021
- Sanam Company & Flora Reserve Announce Launch of First-of-its-Kind Naox Derma Triple Antioxidant Concentrate Skincare Active Technology - Yahoo... - November 12th, 2021
- Matcha vs. green tea: Differences and benefits - November 1st, 2021
- Benefits of Green Tea With Ginseng | Livestrong.com - November 1st, 2021
- 10 Benefits of Drinking Green Tea in the Morning - November 1st, 2021
- Green tea discovery upends ideas about its health benefits - Futurity: Research News - November 1st, 2021
- 11 Jasmine Tea Benefits for Skin and Health - Greatist - November 1st, 2021
- Earl Grey Tea Benefits: Health, Uses, and Recipes - Greatist - November 1st, 2021
- Weight loss drink: The 8 benefits of 'one of the healthiest beverages on the planet' - Express - November 1st, 2021
- From Aiding Weight Loss To Boosting Immunity: 5 Health Benefits Of Drinking Black Tea - NDTV Food - November 1st, 2021
- Green tea catechins promote oxidative stress - EurekAlert - November 1st, 2021
- Nutritionists Say You Should Be Having This Tea Every Day Over 30 To Accelerate Your Metabolism - SheFinds - November 1st, 2021
- Are natural herbs and remedies beneficial for hepatitis C? - Medical News Today - November 1st, 2021
- How Much Green Tea Should be Consumed in a Day? Read on to Find Out - India.com - October 19th, 2021
- One Immune-Boosting Super-Ingredient Used 3 Ways: Green Tea - Healthline - October 19th, 2021
- The right time and way to have green tea for weight loss - Times of India - October 19th, 2021
- This Is Actually The Worst Tea For Your Metabolism, According To Doctors - SheFinds - October 19th, 2021
- The Global Tea Market is expected to grow by $ 16.20 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5.19% during the forecast period - Yahoo Finance - October 19th, 2021
- Green Tea Market 2021-2026: Size, Revenue, Growth, Share, Top Key Players, and Forecast EcoChunk - EcoChunk - October 19th, 2021
- Green tea can treat diabetes, ageing, and the right way to prepare it - Times of India - October 19th, 2021
- 3 Popular Types of Tea and Their Benefits - International Business Times - October 8th, 2021