If you are planning to lose weight, one of the first things you would consider is changing your diet. Your food intake can significantly influence your body weight. But people often fail to plan a healthy diet, and when they dont make progress, they starve themselves. The key to losing weight is not always eating less but eating right. Moreover, what you eat for breakfast plays a significant role in helping you shed some pounds.
Your first meal of the day helps you replenish health and energy after fasting the night. So, if you eat a healthy breakfast, it will jumpstart your metabolism and help you burn calories throughout the day. People who eat breakfast are also likely to shed weight quicker since avoiding breakfast may cause weight gain.
The most challenging part about a healthy breakfast is planning the menu. Firstly, you would need to be mindful about what you eat since you are trying to drop weight. Secondly, those with jobs may not have the time or energy to prepare meals early in the morning. Such issues often discourage people before they even begin their health journey. So, we made a list of easy-to-make, healthy breakfast ideas perfect for weight loss. This article contains everything you need to know before you start counting calories.
Before deciding what to eat for your healthy breakfast, you might wonder how much you should eat. As mentioned earlier, losing weight does not mean starving yourself. Instead, you must practice eating breakfast with the right ingredients and in the right amount. While there is no specific quantity that you should eat to lose weight, you can modify your calorie intake. Dr. Robert Eckel, the former president of the American Heart Association, suggests reducing your calorie intake by 500 calories per day.
You can track your daily calories by listing your food intake down yourself or using an app. Carbs and fats are your primary calorie sources. As such, it is crucial to keep your carb and fat intake in check while consuming them. If you cut back on carbs excessively, it could interfere with your metabolism and hinder your weight loss process.
You can also replace some amount of carbs and fats in your diet with protein. Proteins can assist in limiting your calories by repressing the hunger hormone.
An ideal morning meal consists of 300-350 calories. However, you should consume up to 400 calories for breakfast if you have a workout routine. These extra calories will provide enough energy for you to exercise.
Here are some other helpful weight loss tips:
Contrary to popular belief, frequently eating can assist in shedding weight. If you have small, balanced meals throughout the day, your bodys potential to burn fat could increase. This is largely because your metabolism would be more active than if you were staying for extended periods without food or physical activity.
You should not eat more than your body requires. So, try to limit your meals to the number of calories your body needs to function. You can add more fiber to your diet to control your hunger. Fibers usually make you feel full and do not contain an excessive amount of calories.
While you should not avoid eating any fats, you can steer clear of unhealthy fats. Unlike unhealthy fats that contribute to obesity, healthy fats are a source of heat and energy for your body. Moreover, visceral and subcutaneous fats protect your internal organs and often cushion them from minor injuries.
The best foods to acquire a healthy dose of fats are nuts, seeds, and vegetable oils. These are likely to keep your cholesterol levels in check.
The last and most vital part of keeping your weight in check is balancing your diet and macronutrients. If you consume your carbs, fats, and proteins proportionately, you can reduce weight much quicker.
A perfect breakfast should consist of 50% carbs for energy, 25% protein for better metabolism, and 25% fiber for digestion. Fruits are a great source of carbs, while dairy and eggs are rich in protein. Lastly, you can get fiber from various whole fruits and grains.
A high-protein diet could help you lose weight quicker. Usually, a higher intake of protein results in leaner muscles and reduced fats. Moreover, a high protein intake may also make you feel full for a longer period. People mostly prefer consuming protein powders for instant benefits.
If you eat an egg-based morning meal, the chances are that you wont feel the urge to erratically consume excessive calories for the rest of the day. Eggs can also boost your metabolism. Ideally, three eggs a day for 10-12 weeks should help you reduce weight significantly.
The outer layer of the egg, the albumen or the egg white, is rich in proteins. However, the yolk contains fats. So, you can make dishes like egg-white omelets to support weight reduction.
Another rich protein source, chia seeds are highly nutritious. These seeds are full of antioxidants and contain high fiber. Chia seeds are also very easy to include in your diet. This is because there are multiple healthy breakfast recipes that include the food item.
Excessive intake of chia seeds may cause constipation and other digestive issues. Hence, you should avoid consuming this food daily.
All kinds of nuts are high in proteins and the perfect choice for a vegan breakfast. Cashews, almonds, and peanuts offer the most health benefits. If you cannot consume whole nuts, you can also choose various kinds of nut butter and spreads for your breakfast.
However, you must limit yourself to only three tablespoons of nut butter a week. If you eat any more than that, it may counter the benefits and increase your calorie count.
It is also more beneficial to eat whole nuts than nut butter. The more you chew or grind a nut, the more fat it absorbs. So, while your body absorbs all fatty oils from nut butter, it does not do that with whole nuts.
Bacon is an essential part of most breakfast dishes. However, regular pork bacon contains several calories. So, if you wish to eat breakfast bacon, switch to turkey bacon. Turkey bacon contains fewer calories than pork and much higher proteins. It also contains sodium and other helpful minerals. While it is a good option for those who wish to eat bacon, it is relatively high in fats.
Greek yogurt is one of the most popular sources of protein. However, eating only greek yogurt for breakfast is unlikely to help you reduce weight. If you include this food item in a balanced diet with fibrous carbs and good fats, you will gain much better results.
Greek yogurt also assists in improving your bone health. Moreover, the food can help reduce your appetite and boost your metabolism.
Any type of processed meat is bad for your health. Firstly, these foods have several harmful additives to preserve taste. Secondly, they have high amounts of unhealthy fats, which may lead to various heart diseases. While most animal meat is high in protein, processed foods contain nearly no nutrients. Moreover, these foods can likely cause multiple digestive issues. Lastly, since these products have no healthy nutrients, they will only cause weight gain with excessive calories.
Yogurt is a good source of protein in general. It can also help you lose weight as a part of a healthy breakfast. However, yogurt with extra sugar or sweeteners will counter its benefits.
These extra calories hinder the process of losing weight. So, if you want to include yogurt in your healthy breakfast diet, choose plain or greek yogurt.
Fresh fruit and vegetables are essential sources of carbs and fats. If you pair these healthy foods with enough protein, you will remain energetic throughout the day. Moreover, the fibrous carbs in many fruits will prevent you from overeating.
Bananas are the ideal breakfast fruits. You can easily pair them with any protein source for a quick and healthy breakfast snack. Moreover, bananas offer many health benefits.
They contain plenty of nutrients, may improve blood sugar levels, and might improve insulin sensitivity. Furthermore, they are fibrous and full of antioxidants. One banana with a couple of boiled eggs can sustain you for many hours.
There is no clinical data to prove that grapefruit directly burns calories and fats in your body. However, the fruit is rich in fibers and can be a great source of energy. They make you feel full and keep your hunger in check. Plus, since it is fibrous, it causes little to no weight gain in your body.
These exotic fruits have numerous benefits to offer. Kiwis can greatly improve your general health. Firstly, these fruits are rich in vitamin C and minerals. Secondly, they have high water levels and fiber with very few calories. Moreover, they can also keep you hydrated and energetic for long hours. Its vitamin C content is the key factor to losing weight.
Broccoli is one of the top contenders for your healthy breakfast foods. This healthy, green vegetable contains many phytochemicals that may assist in belly fat reduction. Moreover, broccoli contains plenty of healthy carbs and fibers that can curb overeating. Lastly, this food item can regulate your blood sugar and can likely support your immune system.
Cruciferous vegetables are a great source of healthy fats. Brussel sprouts are one of the most nutritious cabbage-family plants. Firstly, Brussel sprouts contain omega-3s, a healthy fat that can improve your heart health. Next, these vegetables are rich in vitamin K. Vitamin K is helpful in making several essential proteins for our body to function. Lastly, their vitamin A, calcium, and potassium content may help reduce weight.
While avocados can help distribute fat across the body in a healthy way, it does not allow you to lose weight. Moreover, since avocados are mainly rich in healthy fats, they may even cause you to gain weight. So, you should avoid eating only avocado-based dishes for breakfast. However, you can still include avocado in small quantities in a healthy breakfast.
Coconuts effects on ones weight are pretty controversial. While coconut water is healthy and may aid weight loss, coconut oil and flesh may do the opposite.
Coconut is rich in calories, and one fruit may contain as many as 1,400 calories. Most of these calories come from fats. Hence, it is best to avoid coconut when you are trying to shed weight.
Grains are an essential part of most healthy breakfast recipes. Moreover, whole grains are rich in nutrients and can greatly promote weight loss. Since these grains contain fewer calories while intaking, they can reduce the overall calorie count in your body.
These dishes are some of the most popular classic healthy breakfast foods. Oatmeal is a rich blend of fibers, proteins, and healthy carbs. Moreover, they can help level your blood sugar and can likely reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes. Some elements in oats can balance the blood sugar when it suddenly spikes.
This healthy breakfast is also effortless to make, easy to make in whatever way you like, and available throughout the year.
Barley is a unique breakfast grain. However, there is a wide range of morning meals you can prepare with these pearly grains. Barley also assists in keeping your blood sugar in check.
Barleys mild taste and nutty texture make it ideal for a cold cereal on summer mornings. You can also make a barley breakfast porridge using barley flakes instead of oats.
Quinoa contains only protein and insoluble fibers. This leaves no place for calories. So, quinoa is the ideal weight loss food for a healthy breakfast. It may also actively reduce the fat levels in your blood and promote weight loss.
You can include quinoa in your breakfast in several ways. Try experimenting with quinoa salads, cereals, or some plain quinoa with seasonings.
Brown rice is one of the best sources of dietary fiber. These grains can play a great role in keeping your heart healthy. Moreover, these healthy foods contain several vital vitamins that keep your body healthy. While brown rice is quite untraditional for a breakfast food item, you can make several healthy morning meals with it. Lastly, the food item can also be great for improving your body mass index.
You can make several dishes using brown rice for breakfastfor example, brown rice with eggs or brown rice porridge.
Millet is the ideal weight loss breakfast. Finger millets contain the perfect ratio of healthy fat, carbs, and protein to promote a healthy start to your day. Moreover, the potassium content in millets is high and can support your kidney health. Other vitamins and minerals found in finger millet can also assist your nerves in transmitting signals across the body.
You can use this protein-rich food item to make various breakfast dishes. Some popular choices include millet porridge and millet flatbread.
Wheat is one of the worst grains to consume if you are on a weight loss diet. These grains are full of carbs and have high calories. Moreover, it may be even more difficult to digest due to your high-protein diet.
If you can not avoid eating wheat, try to select whole wheat. Whole wheat contains fibers and nutrients that may help you control your weight to some extent.
White rice has a high GI or glycemic index, and a higher GI means that carbs turn into sugar quicker. While brown rice can help you with weight loss, white rice may result in a higher calorie intake and likely weight gain. Moreover, it would be difficult for your body to digest white rice as the first meal in the morning.
Apart from healthy foods, several beverages can assist in weight loss. Many drinks can boost your metabolism and promote a sense of fullness and limit hunger. So, you should pair your healthy breakfast with an effective beverage for better results.
Apart from its many health benefits, green tea is a great way to conduct healthy weight loss. The drink is full of antioxidants and other nutrients. Moreover, it also boosts your metabolism and burns fat. Matcha, a form of green tea, contains a higher amount of cachetins than regular green tea, and this makes it ideal for reducing weight. Further, green tea may also reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
Vegetable juice is the ideal beverage for weight loss, and they contain little to no calories with high protein and vitamins. Moreover, vegetable juices also assist with several bodily functions. Regularly drinking these juices can greatly improve your health in the longer run.
Lastly, coffee is the most popular beverage for breakfast. The caffeine gives people a boost early in the morning and allows them to begin their daily activities. However, this caffeine is also helpful in boosting your bodys metabolism to burn fats.
Black coffee is ideal since you can avoid the fats and calories from dairy. Although, you can use low-fat milk if you wish to. If you do not drink coffee, you can also acquire similar benefits from drinking black tea.
Instead of making fruit or veggie smoothies, it would be better to eat whole fruit or vegetable. You should try to consume whole foods because smoothies are liquids and have little hunger-curbing power.
Simple sugars in drinks are easier to digest than their more complex counterparts. So, the calories from sweetened drinks take effect faster than usual. If you buy a sweetened drink, the chances are that it contains sweeteners and other additives that have no inherent value and make the drink nutritionless.
As we mentioned earlier, smoothies have no hunger-curbing power. Similarly, fruit juice can not make you feel full, and you would consume a lot more calories from fruit juices than you would from eating the actual food. Moreover, many fruits contain low fiber levels and high sugar, and since juices contain no fibers, it yields no benefits.
Overnight oats require little to no prep time, making it the perfect dish for a hectic morning with a busy day ahead.
The breakfast burrito bowl is a delicious way to start your day. Use well-cooked, seasoned brown rice for its base, and add your preferred toppings. You can select anything from corn to black beans for this healthy meal.
Top off this simple, protein-filled yogurt with berries of your pick. Strawberries, blueberries, or cranberries all pair nicely with the dish. Moreover, they further enhance this high-protein breakfast with multiple vitamins and fibers.
While avocado contains fats, you can pair it with some healthy, whole-grain toast and carrot juice. Avocado toast and carrot juice are the perfect combinations. The carbs and fats of avocado toast perfectly complement carrot juices protein and fibers to create a well-balanced meal.
You can get creative with your breakfast egg wrap. Fill a keto omelet with vegetables and seasonings of your pick to make a healthy snack.
A quick breakfast for busy days, the quinoa egg salad serves both your taste buds and your health. Toss your quinoa and top it off with chopped boiled eggs for best results.
Blueberry barley porridge contains the sweetness of both barley and blueberry. Top off the nutty barley with juicy berries for a healthy power-packed breakfast.
Oatmeal and chia seeds combine to create the most healthy porridge. This meal contains high fiber and protein that keeps you full for hours.
Vegan breakfast tacos are another tasty way to begin your day. Fill your whole-grain tortillas with some tossed tofu, eggs, and vegetables to make mouth-watering tacos.
Include starch for extra energy in your meal with potato hash browns. Complete the dish with a side of fried eggs for protein. In the end, what you have is a perfect pre-workout meal.
This meal is one of the quickest dishes on our list yet one of the healthiest. Add muesli to some warm almond milk for a protein-packed, low-fat breakfast.
Make this sweet-tasting brown rice bowl with three healthy ingredients. Just add almond vanilla milk and maple syrup to a bowl of well-cooked brown rice.
Add a twist to your plain oatmeal. Banana slices add a sweet flavor to your oatmeal, while almond butter gives it a smooth texture and flavor.
Add chickpeas and broccoli to frozen hash browns to make a healthy meal. You can also top it off with some spinach and fried eggs.
Pizza for breakfast is untraditional but not impossible. Use zucchini crust for a healthy pizza base. You can further add cheese and other toppings of your choice.
You can make a breakfast bowl using your favorite hummus. Adding quinoa makes the meal even healthier. If you really want to go the extra mile, you can also add other ingredients like kale or spinach for more benefits.
Make a healthy, high-protein omelet and garnish with fried cherry tomatoes.
This meal is a healthier substitute for classic bacon and eggs. Saute vegetables and turkey, garnishing them with scrambled eggs.
This bowl is full of assorted fruits for a quick and effortless breakfast. Add kiwi, grapes, banana slices, and any fruits available.
Another simple salad bowl, quinoa lentil salad, is healthy and easy. Just add quinoa, lentils, and chopped cilantro to a bowl and toss to coat the dressing before you serve.
If you want to shed some weight, you must start with a proper diet. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you should pay extra attention to preparing your breakfast. To reduce weight healthily, you must eat small, balanced meals throughout the day. You should also reduce your calorie intake by 500.
That said, we do understand that it could be tough to come up with healthy new recipes every morning. So, we prepared a list of the top 20 healthy breakfast ideas to assist you.
This list contains a variety of meals with different ingredients and combinations. From vegan recipes like breakfast tacos to quick recipes like banana oatmeal, you can find the perfect snacks and morning meals for you or you can check some weight loss supplements to lose fat instantly. So, select a few ideas from the list and begin your weight loss journey immediately.
See the original post here:
20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss: Start Your Mornings Right - The Island Now
- Hot topics::Banana peel nutrition, gut benefits of green tea, post ... - October 1st, 2022
- Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea ... - PubMed - October 1st, 2022
- The Unexpected Oral Health Benefits Of Green Tea - Health Digest - October 1st, 2022
- 16 Unexpected health benefits of sipping chamomile tea - PINKVILLA - October 1st, 2022
- Green Tea Found To Improve Gut Health and Lower Blood Sugar - SciTechDaily - October 1st, 2022
- Craving Fatty Foods? Research Reveals a Shocking Explanation - The Beet - October 1st, 2022
- Diabetes: Not Green tea! This red drink helps reduce blood sugar levels, hypertension and no; it's not beetr - Times Now - October 1st, 2022
- Best and Worst Drinks for Psoriasis - Everyday Health - October 1st, 2022
- Add These Disease-Fighting Foods to Your Diet to Live a Longer Life - 24/7 Wall St. - October 1st, 2022
- Experts Have Beef with Study Linking Depression and Vegetarian Diet - Healthline - October 1st, 2022
- From kombucha to energy and protein products, we test new health drinks... - The US Sun - October 1st, 2022
- 5 Ways to Stop Dementia, According to Experts Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - October 1st, 2022
- Brad Pitt's New Skin Care Line Inspired by Wine: What Experts Think - Healthline - October 1st, 2022
- The Health Benefits of Fit Tea - The Daily Campus - September 22nd, 2022
- How long does it take to lose weight? - Livescience.com - September 22nd, 2022
- 20 Unexpected Foods That Add More Vitamin C To Your Diet - Tasting Table - September 22nd, 2022
- Why warm water is the universal weight loss drink, Know when to drink it for most benefits - India TV News - September 22nd, 2022
- Super Slim Keto Gummies Reviews: Will Keto Gummy Help To Lose Weight? - Washington City Paper - September 22nd, 2022
- Lights Out CBD Gummies [Exposed 2022] Reviews & Where Can I Get CBD Gummies for Pain? - The Tribune India - September 22nd, 2022
- The Kourtney Kardashian-Approved Health Hacks I Swear By - The Everygirl - September 22nd, 2022
- Pimples in the way of your festive glow? Try THESE natural ways to get rid of the annoying bumps - Times Now - September 22nd, 2022
- Is Green Tea Extract the New Holy Grail to a Healthy Gut? - The Everygirl - September 14th, 2022
- 12 Best Foods To Eat To Get Rid Of And Prevent Hormonal Acne - Health Digest - September 14th, 2022
- 10 Foods And Drinks That Are Natural Diuretics - Health Digest - September 14th, 2022
- Is It Safe to Eat Green Potatoes? Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - September 14th, 2022
- Types of tea that help in managing hypertension, check details here - Kalinga TV - September 14th, 2022
- 5 Immunity-Boosting Beverages to Stay at the Top of Your Health - News18 - September 14th, 2022
- Heaven In A Teacup: Tracing The Origin Of Kashmiri Kahwa - Homegrown - September 14th, 2022
- MegaFood Stirs it Up with the Launch of New Digestive Health Water Enhancers - PR Newswire - September 14th, 2022
- The Best Teas for 2022 - National Today - September 6th, 2022
- 3 Benefits of drinking flavored tea - Web News Observer - August 29th, 2022
- Nine benefits of antioxidants: From disease prevention to healthy aging - Livescience.com - August 29th, 2022
- This Underrated Mushroom Is Packed With Functional Health Benefits - mindbodygreen - August 29th, 2022
- 11 Low-calorie Superfoods To Eat Every Day Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - August 29th, 2022
- Looking to Give Your Metabolism a Boost? These 20 Foods Will Speed Up Your Metabolism - Rockdale Newton Citizen - August 29th, 2022
- 18 Foods To Add To Your Diet If You Want To Reduce Anxiety - YourTango - August 29th, 2022
- Eat This Fruit Daily to Stay Sharp and Live Longer, Research Find - The Beet - August 21st, 2022
- Green tea may help reduce gut inflammation, blood sugar Beaufort South Carolina The Island News - The Island News - August 21st, 2022
- Tea Burn Review 2022 ( Be Alert From FAKE) Do Tea Burn Ingredients Really Burn Fat? - The Tribune India - August 21st, 2022
- Reasons Why Hibiscus Tea Is Beneficial For Your Health - Pragativadi - August 21st, 2022
- Green Coffee: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Recipes - United News of Bangladesh - UNB - August 21st, 2022
- Im a Dietitian, and These Are the 5 Brain-Boosting Beverages I Drink To Support My Cognitive Health As I Age - Well+Good - August 21st, 2022
- Oral Health: 8 Superfoods That Help Cure Bad Breath - NDTV - August 21st, 2022
- Is caffeine a friend or foe? - American Heart Association News - August 13th, 2022
- Do This for Just 2 Minutes After Meals to Lower Blood Sugar, Study Says - The Beet - August 13th, 2022
- Dont Rely On Tea And Coffee For That Energy Boost, Says Nutritionist Anjali Mukerjee - NDTV Doctor - August 13th, 2022
- Adaptogenic mushrooms: Not quite magic, but they'll give your morning coffee a lift - Leafly - August 13th, 2022
- Can you have chocolate and wine while losing weight with The Sirtfood Diet? - Daily Record - August 13th, 2022
- Leaky gut: Green tea may help reduce gut inflammation, blood sugar - Medical News Today - August 5th, 2022
- What is CBD Tea and How it Can Help You - One Green Planet - August 5th, 2022
- 5 Home Remedies for Summer Health Bothers - Woman's World - August 5th, 2022
- The Definitive List of the Best Drinks for High Blood Pressure Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 27th, 2022
- World Hepatitis Day 2022: Best 10 Superfoods For Your Liver To Keep It Clean & Healthy - NDTV - July 27th, 2022
- Novel delivery of green tea extract shows promise against whitespot and AHPND - The Fish Site - July 27th, 2022
- Healthiest Drink In The World? 5 Terrific Health Benefits From Tea, According To Science! - Study Finds - July 27th, 2022
- Tea-based Skin Care Products Market East Asia Region is Expected to Retain its Dominant Position in the Global Due to High Production of Tea in the... - July 27th, 2022
- 8 Best Healthy Drinks, According to Nutritionists - Good Housekeeping - July 27th, 2022
- Skincare tips: Here's how green tea helps in diabetes, anti-ageing, skin cancer - Hindustan Times - July 27th, 2022
- Tea Market Analysis and In-depth study on Market Size Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Regional Forecast to 2027 - Digital Journal - July 27th, 2022
- Every SmartWater Flavor Ranked Worst To Best - Mashed - July 27th, 2022
- The 6 Best Teas To Slow Aging, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 18th, 2022
- Hydration Beyond Water: These Foods And Drinks Are Great To Hydrate Your Body - NDTV Food - July 18th, 2022
- What Vitamins Help With Weight Loss? - The Island Now - July 18th, 2022
- Training your brain to reduce risk of dementia - Axios - July 18th, 2022
- Is green tea good for you? | BBC Good Food - July 10th, 2022
- Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea: A Review - July 10th, 2022
- The Link Between Cytokines and Psoriatic Arthritis - Healthline - July 10th, 2022
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis: Definitions, link, and prevention - Medical News Today - July 10th, 2022
- The Lesser-Known Health Benefits of Herbal Teas What You Need To Know - SciTechDaily - July 2nd, 2022
- 6 Best Teas To Boost Metabolism and Lose Weight Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 2nd, 2022
- Healthy And Organic: 5 Latest Trends In Beverages For 2022 - NDTV Food - July 2nd, 2022
- 6 New Iced Tea Flavours You Can Try This Iced Tea Month - NDTV Food - July 2nd, 2022
- 5 Best Drinking Habits for High Blood Pressure, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 2nd, 2022
- Caffeine and osteoporosis: What is the link? - Medical News Today - July 2nd, 2022
- Are Mushrooms the Next Trendy Coffee Alternative? - The Manual - July 2nd, 2022
- Sip of health: Rainy day beverages to warm you - Hindustan Times - July 2nd, 2022
- Flavoured Tea Market Trends, Share, Industry Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities and Global Forecast By 2029 Designer Women - Designer Women - July 2nd, 2022
- THIS vitamin deficiency can increase your heart disease risk - Times of India - July 2nd, 2022
- Green tea: Not only helps in losing belly fat but also boosts your metabolism - Times of India - June 21st, 2022
- Iced Tea: Health Benefits Of Consuming This Refreshing Drink | TheHealthSite.com - TheHealthSite - June 21st, 2022