Refreshing brews are the antidote to blistering summers. Whether you enjoy your iced tea in a go-to bottle or like large pitchers on your dining table, these brands in India have tea-riffic blends in store.
As temperatures soar, there are a few essentials to stock up on: a trustysunscreen, suave sunglasses, and some refreshing, chilled iced tea. And theres a certain nostalgia associated with stirring a large pitcher of ice-cold water with a blend of tea and fruity ingredients, before devouring several glasses of the same. This form of brew not only beats the heat but is often packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Not to mention, it keeps you hydrated.
In India, several brands offer iced tea in the form of bottled beverages, tea bags, and ready-to-stir mixes. Each comes with its uniqueflavours, brew strength, and nutritional profile. Some are perfect for taking with you on the go, and others fit right into the menu of a summer brunch party. Heres a round-up of a few ice-cold beverages that were sipping to stay energised.
Known for its premium non-alcoholic beverages, Jade Forest now has a refreshing and fun repertoire of iced teas. These ready-to-drink beverages have the sign of approval from leading flavour specialists in Denmark, and each bottle is packed with real fruit juice and antioxidants. Options include berry blush, a blend of green tea, herbs, and six different berries; floral rush, a vibrant marriage of hibiscus and raspberries; and citrus rush, an energising blend of lime, lemongrass, mint, and black tea. The best part? Theyre all low in sugar and calories. Quenching thirst has never been this healthy.
Price: Rs 85 for a 250 millilitres bottle
Brewhouse promises the finest quality, organic leaves in every sip of their bottled iced tea. The company works with local farms and hand-picks and hand-rolls each leaf. The payoff is a refreshing beverage that has just the right amount of sweetness from organic cane sugar and has no empty calories or harmful additives. You could choose from flavours like classic peach, organic forest berry, classic lemon, and apple cinnamon. The brand is open to customisation, so be sure to drop them a note while ordering. And if youre in Delhi, you could even sign up for a weekly delivery of their iced teas!
Price: Rs 80 for a 350 millilitres bottle
This company offers green tea-based iced beverages that are low in calories and sans any artificial colours or other harmful additives. Each sip traces back to meticulously picked Nilgiri green tea leaves. Their apple, honey, and cinnamon flavour boosts metabolism while their strawberry and amla number are anti-inflammatory. For an immune boost, sip their lemon and tulsi flavour or sign up for great cardiovascular health with their orange and ginger iced tea. A refreshing way to stay healthy!
Price: Rs 50 for a 300 millilitres bottle
This young brand is known to offer ready-to-eat snacks, beverages, and meals with healthy ingredients and a touch of a mothers love. Theyve now perfected the art of making nutritious servings of iced tea. Their chilled creation is brewed with premium black tea from the valleys of Assam, only has 28 calories per bottle, and has no added sugar. The bottles are recyclable and BPA-free as well. Flavours include classics like peach and lemon with mint. Their green apple and strawberry flavours are exciting as well.
Price: Rs 70 for a 270 millilitres bottle
This passionate company is known to spotlight all things chai, with multiple franchise stores across the country. They also promise only fresh, natural ingredients in every brew. Of late, the aisles of stores have been brimming with iced teas by the company, offering refreshing flavours sans artificial colours, preservatives, or harmful sweeteners. Theyre also packaged to boost energy on the go. Options include blackberry and raspberry, coconut and vanilla, green tea and pink grapefruit, honey and lemon, peach and apricot, and wildberry. There are also classic flavours like peach, lemon, and green tea.
Price: Rs 50 for a 500 millilitres bottle
This popular brand promises quality, whole-leaf tea in every cup and even made it to the coveted Oscars gift bag this year. Their brews are non-toxic, organic, and sourced from farms across the country. Naturally, their iced teas are premium and healthy as well. Sans additives and brimming with choicest ingredients, you get to pick between their premix and loose-leaf options. The former comes in flavours like hibiscus apple and lemon basil. The latter includes peach ginger and turmeric orange flavours. You could also opt for their fun passionfruit and tangy tamarind numbers. Grab their pitcher with the inbuilt infuser and youre sorted for the summer!
Price: Rs 490 for a 150 grams pack.
This artisanal tea brand aims to bring healthy brews, straight from single-estate plantations to your morning cup. Their aromatic and flavourful range of teas are vegan, cruelty-free, and sans any harmful additives and all the ingredients, including fruits, flowers, herbs, and spices are sourced from around the world. Their iced tea range is extensive, with options including green tea with mango and cumin, passionfruit with black tea, blue butterfly pea with lemongrass and kaffir lime, and rooibos with apple, hibiscus with strawberry, and black tea with pineapple and coconut. Steep a tea bag for five minutes before adding it to a cocktail shaker with ice cubes for the perfect brew.
Price: Rs 240 for a box of 20 tea bags.
This company is known for offering all-natural, select brews that complement every mood and personality. Their range of teas is crafted by experts and handpicked from the choicest estates. The same goes for their selection of iced teas in India, with options that include fruity and floral notes that are an instant mood lifter. You could choose from flavours like lychee freeze, which contains rose, hibiscus, rosehip, apple peel, and rose or try the mint brew which features green tea, lemongrass and marigold. They also have blends with peach, wildberry, and lemon. Steep your tea bag in water and ice for as long as youd like for the perfect cup.
Price: Rs 200 for a box of 18 tea bags (approximately)
A common sight across bars around the globe, this brand offers concentrated syrups that work well in all kinds of beverages, including teas and cocktails. Their passion for flavour has led to the finest ingredients being put to work with unique recipes, the payoff of which is as close to the real fruit, flower, or leaf as possible. This French brands range of iced teas includes peach and lemon syrups that blend fruit with tea, naturally filtered water from the French Alps, and fruit. Theyre versatile enough to also be used in cocktails or mocktails should you wish to switch things up.
Price: Rs 600 for a 700 millilitres bottle
This globally recognised company offers organic teas that come from the choicest farms. Their butterfly pea flower tea is sundried on organic bamboo mats to retain nutrition and claims to boost memory. The natural, vibrant blue shade also looks stunning when brewed, making for the ideal addition to a fun summer picnic or backyard party. Since it doesnt have a flavour of its own, you could also experiment with sweeteners, fruits, and other flavours. Best part? Its loaded with antioxidants.
Price: Rs 426 for a 500 grams pack (approximately)
Featured image: Courtesy Slashio/Unsplash; Hero image: Courtesy Lisa Fotios/Pexels
- Leaky gut: Green tea may help reduce gut inflammation, blood sugar - Medical News Today - August 5th, 2022
- What is CBD Tea and How it Can Help You - One Green Planet - August 5th, 2022
- 5 Home Remedies for Summer Health Bothers - Woman's World - August 5th, 2022
- The Definitive List of the Best Drinks for High Blood Pressure Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 27th, 2022
- World Hepatitis Day 2022: Best 10 Superfoods For Your Liver To Keep It Clean & Healthy - NDTV - July 27th, 2022
- Novel delivery of green tea extract shows promise against whitespot and AHPND - The Fish Site - July 27th, 2022
- Healthiest Drink In The World? 5 Terrific Health Benefits From Tea, According To Science! - Study Finds - July 27th, 2022
- Tea-based Skin Care Products Market East Asia Region is Expected to Retain its Dominant Position in the Global Due to High Production of Tea in the... - July 27th, 2022
- 8 Best Healthy Drinks, According to Nutritionists - Good Housekeeping - July 27th, 2022
- Skincare tips: Here's how green tea helps in diabetes, anti-ageing, skin cancer - Hindustan Times - July 27th, 2022
- Tea Market Analysis and In-depth study on Market Size Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Regional Forecast to 2027 - Digital Journal - July 27th, 2022
- Every SmartWater Flavor Ranked Worst To Best - Mashed - July 27th, 2022
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss: Start Your Mornings Right - The Island Now - July 27th, 2022
- The 6 Best Teas To Slow Aging, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 18th, 2022
- Hydration Beyond Water: These Foods And Drinks Are Great To Hydrate Your Body - NDTV Food - July 18th, 2022
- What Vitamins Help With Weight Loss? - The Island Now - July 18th, 2022
- Training your brain to reduce risk of dementia - Axios - July 18th, 2022
- Is green tea good for you? | BBC Good Food - July 10th, 2022
- Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea: A Review - July 10th, 2022
- The Link Between Cytokines and Psoriatic Arthritis - Healthline - July 10th, 2022
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis: Definitions, link, and prevention - Medical News Today - July 10th, 2022
- The Lesser-Known Health Benefits of Herbal Teas What You Need To Know - SciTechDaily - July 2nd, 2022
- 6 Best Teas To Boost Metabolism and Lose Weight Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 2nd, 2022
- Healthy And Organic: 5 Latest Trends In Beverages For 2022 - NDTV Food - July 2nd, 2022
- 6 New Iced Tea Flavours You Can Try This Iced Tea Month - NDTV Food - July 2nd, 2022
- 5 Best Drinking Habits for High Blood Pressure, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 2nd, 2022
- Caffeine and osteoporosis: What is the link? - Medical News Today - July 2nd, 2022
- Are Mushrooms the Next Trendy Coffee Alternative? - The Manual - July 2nd, 2022
- Sip of health: Rainy day beverages to warm you - Hindustan Times - July 2nd, 2022
- Flavoured Tea Market Trends, Share, Industry Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities and Global Forecast By 2029 Designer Women - Designer Women - July 2nd, 2022
- THIS vitamin deficiency can increase your heart disease risk - Times of India - July 2nd, 2022
- Green tea: Not only helps in losing belly fat but also boosts your metabolism - Times of India - June 21st, 2022
- Iced Tea: Health Benefits Of Consuming This Refreshing Drink | TheHealthSite.com - TheHealthSite - June 21st, 2022
- Nucific Bio X4 Review: Is It The Best Supplement For Weight Loss? - The Island Now - June 21st, 2022
- Amazing Health Benefits of Thyme: A Medicinal Herb - Krishi Jagran - June 21st, 2022
- Baltimore Company Equitea Rolls Out First Batch Of Canned Tea - CBS Baltimore - June 21st, 2022
- Dust tea or whole leaf tea? As debate continues, here's the actual answer | FNB News - fnbnews.com - June 21st, 2022
- Tea Therapy: 5 Natural teas you should try to calm your mind during stress - PINKVILLA - June 21st, 2022
- Ready to drink tea & coffee market expected to deliver dynamic progression | FNB News - fnbnews.com - June 21st, 2022
- From kahwa to tandoori chai, different kinds of teas from across the country - The Indian Express - June 21st, 2022
- Breastfeeding supplements to increase milk supply: Effectiveness and choosing - Medical News Today - June 21st, 2022
- This Herb Shows Promise In Boosting Male Sex Drive & Fertility - mindbodygreen.com - June 21st, 2022
- 2 Types of Super Brain Foods to Defeat Dementia and Alzheimer's - The Epoch Times - June 21st, 2022
- 8 Healthy and Delicious Types of Iced Tea to Make This Summer - AARP - June 12th, 2022
- VitalFlow Reviews - Is it Effective for Prostate Problems? Don't Buy Vital Flow Until You Read This! - MarylandReporter.com - June 12th, 2022
- Are You Including These Essentials in Your Diet? - State-Journal.com - June 12th, 2022
- Ready-to-Drink Tea Market to Forsee Commendable Growth of US$ 70.5 Bn By 2032, Due To Growing Demand for Healthier Substitutes to Carbonated Drinks |... - June 12th, 2022
- Global Health and Wellness Foods Market to Reach $1 Trillion by 2026 - Yahoo Finance - June 12th, 2022
- Mother and daughter's dream teas success - NutraIngredients.com - June 4th, 2022
- 4 Potential Side Effects of the Paleo Diet - Healthline - May 16th, 2022
- Ways to improve your health in less than a minute - Southern Courier - May 16th, 2022
- From Immune Function and Cognition to Cardiovascular Health and Cancer Prevention - Health Benefits of Tea Revealed by Researchers from Across the... - May 3rd, 2022
- The Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha - Tasting Table - May 3rd, 2022
- COVID-19 and antibiotic resistance: What is the link? - Medical News Today - May 3rd, 2022
- Arthritis: Green tea may help 'block' the production of molecules that cause joint damage - Express - May 3rd, 2022
- 10 Delicious Smoothie Ingredients Dietitians Say Will Boost Your Longevity - Well+Good - May 3rd, 2022
- Not all beverages are bad for diabetes patients. Hibiscus tea, cinnamon drinks keep blood sugar in check - Economic Times - May 3rd, 2022
- 'Brain food': Can eating certain things help prevent dementia? - The Irish Times - May 3rd, 2022
- Skin Care for Rosacea: 7 FAQs About Ingredients, How To, and More - Healthline - May 3rd, 2022
- At 6.0% of CAGR Green Tea Market Share will increase and aimed to cross US$ 21456.2 million in 2027 - Digital Journal - April 20th, 2022
- What Happens to Your Blood Sugar When You Drink Tea Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - April 20th, 2022
- Quercetin: What It Is, How Much You Need, and Where to Find It - Everyday Health - April 20th, 2022
- Climate change and war are threatening coffee cultivation's future: Study - Egypt Today - April 20th, 2022
- Cuzen Matcha Maker review: How to make matcha with the press of a button - Reviewed - April 20th, 2022
- How to Improve Your Heart Health Quickly and Naturally - Healthline - April 20th, 2022
- Your Guide To Keeping Your Liver Healthy And Fighting Fit All Through The Year - NDTV Swirlster - April 20th, 2022
- Easy exercises for staying fit and managing weight this Ramadan - The Daily Star - April 20th, 2022
- Moringa (Drumstick Tree): Benefits, Safety, Dosage, and More - Everyday Health - April 20th, 2022
- Synapse XT Reviews 2022: A Real Tinnitus Supplement Or Fake One? - Blog - The Island Now - April 7th, 2022
- New Hollings head and neck cancer researcher brings expertise in biomarkers and immunotherapy - Medical University of South Carolina - April 7th, 2022
- Which tea has the most caffeine? - Medical News Today - March 26th, 2022
- TestoPrime Review 2022 | Research, Studies & Results on Testo prime - Firstpost - March 26th, 2022
- The Real Reason Green Tea Might Make You Nauseated - Mashed - January 22nd, 2022
- The Most Popular Types Of Oranges Ranked - Tasting Table - January 22nd, 2022
- The 5:2 diet: A popular way of intermittent fasting to lose weight - The Indian Express - December 26th, 2021
- How to live longer: The cholesterol-lowering drink to add disease-free years to your life - Express - December 13th, 2021
- Blood pressure has spiked during the pandemic, but these tips can help you lower yours - PhillyVoice.com - December 13th, 2021
- Cant Fall Asleep? These Vitamin Deficiencies Could Be Behind Your Insomnia - The Better India - December 13th, 2021
- Why You Shouldnt Use Menthol Lozenges If You Have a Sore Throat, According to an ENT Doc - Well+Good - December 13th, 2021
- Keoni CBD Gummies Reviews - ( Scam Or Legit ) Is It Worth For You? - Kent Reporter - November 27th, 2021