In 2021, the worldwide tea market was worth US$ 22 billion. With a CAGR of 5.6 percent from 2022 to 2027, the market is expected to reach US$ 30.3 billion by 2027.
Tea is a widely consumed beverage around the world, and people have been drinking it for centuries because of its health advantages. Tea is high in antioxidants and includes healthful bioactive chemicals that lessen the risk of heart disease, promote weight loss, and protect against cancer. While a cup of tea has various health benefits, excessive tea consumption has certain negative side effects. Excessive intake of green tea, according to the University of Maryland Medical Centre, increases the risk of lung cancer, colorectal cancer, and oesophageal cancer.
Organic teas growing popularity is predicted to improve the tea markets growth. Teas such as black, green, and herbal teas are the most popular among customers all over the world.
Associated British Foods Plc., Barrys Tea Limited, Hain Celestial Group, Inc., ITO EN, Ltd., McLeod Russel, Nestl S.A., Taetea Group, Tata Global drinks, The Republic of Tea, Inc., and Unilever Group are some of the main tea market participants.
The tea market is divided into types, packaging, distribution channels, and applications.
By type- green tea, black tea, oolong tea, fruit/herbal tea, and others are the diverse types of tea available. In 2018, black tea was the most profitable segment, and it is predicted to continue to be so throughout the forecast year.
By packaging- The market has been divided into paper boards, plastic containers, loose tea, aluminium tins, tea bags, and other categories based on packaging. Currently, the market is dominated by paper boards.
In terms of distribution- The market is divided into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty retailers, convenience stores, online, and others.
By application- The market has been divided into residential and commercial segments based on application. The household sector currently consumes most of the tea produced. In 2019, the most significant segment in the tea market was the supermarket/hypermarket, which accounted for the most share.
Get Free Sample Copy of Tea Market @
The Global Tea Market is divided into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
The most important regional markets are Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Asia-Pacific has the greatest market for tea consumption. With substantial economic growth in several developing countries such as China and India. Green tea exports from China have been steadily increasing as global consumption has increased.
After China, India is the worlds second-largest tea producer. The industry in India is dominated by North India, which accounts for more than three-quarters of the total. Assam and West Bengal are the two states that produce the most tea in the country. India is one of the worlds top five tea exporters, accounting for around 10% of global exports. Tea exports from India were valued at US$ 692.1 million in 2020. Indian teas such as Assam, Darjeeling, and Nilgiri are regarded as among the best in the world.
Due to increased demand for the product, which aids in weight management, the United States is expected to boost its North American herbal tea market throughout the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tea-market-2155
Tata introduced Tulsi green and Gold Care, a new tea product, in January 2021.
Honest Tea, an organic tea brand, expanded its line by introducing Honest Yerba Mate, a caffeinated ready-to-drink bottled beverage, in April 2021.
Dwayne Johnson and his partners unveiled the ZOA energy drink in January 2021, which contains 160 mg of green tea and unroasted green coffee extracts.
NOTE: Our Team of Researchers are Studying Covid19 and its Impact on Various Industry Verticals and wherever required we will be considering Covid19 Footprints for Better Analysis of Market and Industries. Cordially get in Touch for More Details.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York, New York 10013, United States of America
- Hot topics::Banana peel nutrition, gut benefits of green tea, post ... - October 1st, 2022
- Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea ... - PubMed - October 1st, 2022
- The Unexpected Oral Health Benefits Of Green Tea - Health Digest - October 1st, 2022
- 16 Unexpected health benefits of sipping chamomile tea - PINKVILLA - October 1st, 2022
- Green Tea Found To Improve Gut Health and Lower Blood Sugar - SciTechDaily - October 1st, 2022
- Craving Fatty Foods? Research Reveals a Shocking Explanation - The Beet - October 1st, 2022
- Diabetes: Not Green tea! This red drink helps reduce blood sugar levels, hypertension and no; it's not beetr - Times Now - October 1st, 2022
- Best and Worst Drinks for Psoriasis - Everyday Health - October 1st, 2022
- Add These Disease-Fighting Foods to Your Diet to Live a Longer Life - 24/7 Wall St. - October 1st, 2022
- Experts Have Beef with Study Linking Depression and Vegetarian Diet - Healthline - October 1st, 2022
- From kombucha to energy and protein products, we test new health drinks... - The US Sun - October 1st, 2022
- 5 Ways to Stop Dementia, According to Experts Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - October 1st, 2022
- Brad Pitt's New Skin Care Line Inspired by Wine: What Experts Think - Healthline - October 1st, 2022
- The Health Benefits of Fit Tea - The Daily Campus - September 22nd, 2022
- How long does it take to lose weight? - Livescience.com - September 22nd, 2022
- 20 Unexpected Foods That Add More Vitamin C To Your Diet - Tasting Table - September 22nd, 2022
- Why warm water is the universal weight loss drink, Know when to drink it for most benefits - India TV News - September 22nd, 2022
- Super Slim Keto Gummies Reviews: Will Keto Gummy Help To Lose Weight? - Washington City Paper - September 22nd, 2022
- Lights Out CBD Gummies [Exposed 2022] Reviews & Where Can I Get CBD Gummies for Pain? - The Tribune India - September 22nd, 2022
- The Kourtney Kardashian-Approved Health Hacks I Swear By - The Everygirl - September 22nd, 2022
- Pimples in the way of your festive glow? Try THESE natural ways to get rid of the annoying bumps - Times Now - September 22nd, 2022
- Is Green Tea Extract the New Holy Grail to a Healthy Gut? - The Everygirl - September 14th, 2022
- 12 Best Foods To Eat To Get Rid Of And Prevent Hormonal Acne - Health Digest - September 14th, 2022
- 10 Foods And Drinks That Are Natural Diuretics - Health Digest - September 14th, 2022
- Is It Safe to Eat Green Potatoes? Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - September 14th, 2022
- Types of tea that help in managing hypertension, check details here - Kalinga TV - September 14th, 2022
- 5 Immunity-Boosting Beverages to Stay at the Top of Your Health - News18 - September 14th, 2022
- Heaven In A Teacup: Tracing The Origin Of Kashmiri Kahwa - Homegrown - September 14th, 2022
- MegaFood Stirs it Up with the Launch of New Digestive Health Water Enhancers - PR Newswire - September 14th, 2022
- The Best Teas for 2022 - National Today - September 6th, 2022
- 3 Benefits of drinking flavored tea - Web News Observer - August 29th, 2022
- Nine benefits of antioxidants: From disease prevention to healthy aging - Livescience.com - August 29th, 2022
- This Underrated Mushroom Is Packed With Functional Health Benefits - mindbodygreen - August 29th, 2022
- 11 Low-calorie Superfoods To Eat Every Day Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - August 29th, 2022
- Looking to Give Your Metabolism a Boost? These 20 Foods Will Speed Up Your Metabolism - Rockdale Newton Citizen - August 29th, 2022
- 18 Foods To Add To Your Diet If You Want To Reduce Anxiety - YourTango - August 29th, 2022
- Eat This Fruit Daily to Stay Sharp and Live Longer, Research Find - The Beet - August 21st, 2022
- Green tea may help reduce gut inflammation, blood sugar Beaufort South Carolina The Island News - The Island News - August 21st, 2022
- Tea Burn Review 2022 ( Be Alert From FAKE) Do Tea Burn Ingredients Really Burn Fat? - The Tribune India - August 21st, 2022
- Reasons Why Hibiscus Tea Is Beneficial For Your Health - Pragativadi - August 21st, 2022
- Green Coffee: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Recipes - United News of Bangladesh - UNB - August 21st, 2022
- Im a Dietitian, and These Are the 5 Brain-Boosting Beverages I Drink To Support My Cognitive Health As I Age - Well+Good - August 21st, 2022
- Oral Health: 8 Superfoods That Help Cure Bad Breath - NDTV - August 21st, 2022
- Is caffeine a friend or foe? - American Heart Association News - August 13th, 2022
- Do This for Just 2 Minutes After Meals to Lower Blood Sugar, Study Says - The Beet - August 13th, 2022
- Dont Rely On Tea And Coffee For That Energy Boost, Says Nutritionist Anjali Mukerjee - NDTV Doctor - August 13th, 2022
- Adaptogenic mushrooms: Not quite magic, but they'll give your morning coffee a lift - Leafly - August 13th, 2022
- Can you have chocolate and wine while losing weight with The Sirtfood Diet? - Daily Record - August 13th, 2022
- Leaky gut: Green tea may help reduce gut inflammation, blood sugar - Medical News Today - August 5th, 2022
- What is CBD Tea and How it Can Help You - One Green Planet - August 5th, 2022
- 5 Home Remedies for Summer Health Bothers - Woman's World - August 5th, 2022
- The Definitive List of the Best Drinks for High Blood Pressure Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 27th, 2022
- World Hepatitis Day 2022: Best 10 Superfoods For Your Liver To Keep It Clean & Healthy - NDTV - July 27th, 2022
- Novel delivery of green tea extract shows promise against whitespot and AHPND - The Fish Site - July 27th, 2022
- Healthiest Drink In The World? 5 Terrific Health Benefits From Tea, According To Science! - Study Finds - July 27th, 2022
- Tea-based Skin Care Products Market East Asia Region is Expected to Retain its Dominant Position in the Global Due to High Production of Tea in the... - July 27th, 2022
- 8 Best Healthy Drinks, According to Nutritionists - Good Housekeeping - July 27th, 2022
- Skincare tips: Here's how green tea helps in diabetes, anti-ageing, skin cancer - Hindustan Times - July 27th, 2022
- Every SmartWater Flavor Ranked Worst To Best - Mashed - July 27th, 2022
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss: Start Your Mornings Right - The Island Now - July 27th, 2022
- The 6 Best Teas To Slow Aging, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 18th, 2022
- Hydration Beyond Water: These Foods And Drinks Are Great To Hydrate Your Body - NDTV Food - July 18th, 2022
- What Vitamins Help With Weight Loss? - The Island Now - July 18th, 2022
- Training your brain to reduce risk of dementia - Axios - July 18th, 2022
- Is green tea good for you? | BBC Good Food - July 10th, 2022
- Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea: A Review - July 10th, 2022
- The Link Between Cytokines and Psoriatic Arthritis - Healthline - July 10th, 2022
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis: Definitions, link, and prevention - Medical News Today - July 10th, 2022
- The Lesser-Known Health Benefits of Herbal Teas What You Need To Know - SciTechDaily - July 2nd, 2022
- 6 Best Teas To Boost Metabolism and Lose Weight Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 2nd, 2022
- Healthy And Organic: 5 Latest Trends In Beverages For 2022 - NDTV Food - July 2nd, 2022
- 6 New Iced Tea Flavours You Can Try This Iced Tea Month - NDTV Food - July 2nd, 2022
- 5 Best Drinking Habits for High Blood Pressure, Say Dietitians Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - July 2nd, 2022
- Caffeine and osteoporosis: What is the link? - Medical News Today - July 2nd, 2022
- Are Mushrooms the Next Trendy Coffee Alternative? - The Manual - July 2nd, 2022
- Sip of health: Rainy day beverages to warm you - Hindustan Times - July 2nd, 2022
- Flavoured Tea Market Trends, Share, Industry Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities and Global Forecast By 2029 Designer Women - Designer Women - July 2nd, 2022
- THIS vitamin deficiency can increase your heart disease risk - Times of India - July 2nd, 2022
- Green tea: Not only helps in losing belly fat but also boosts your metabolism - Times of India - June 21st, 2022
- Iced Tea: Health Benefits Of Consuming This Refreshing Drink | TheHealthSite.com - TheHealthSite - June 21st, 2022